Mobile boarding pass...now works with Passbook®
When you check in online, choose 'Send my passes to my smartphone' and use your phone to get through security and board your flight. It's that easy.
- Check in on usairways.com
- When we ask 'How do you want your passes?' check 'Send my passes to my smartphone'
- If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch, install Passbook and tap 'Add to Passbook' from your mobile boarding pass
- At the airport, use your mobile boarding pass at the kiosk (to check a bag), at the TSA checkpoint (to get through security) and at the gate when you board
You'll see the option when you check in online if:
- Your flights are operated by US Airways
- You're traveling through a city that has mobile boarding
- You only have one person in your reservation
Cities with mobile boarding
Taking a quick trip? Mobile boarding might not be available to you if your return flight is less than 24 hours after you checked in for your departure.